Mountainbiking trip to Ljubljana

Post your international queries here.

Mountainbiking trip to Ljubljana

OdgovorNapisal/-a jaythesail » 05 Jun 2013 02:24

Hello!

I am travelling to Ljubljana from Australia with another friend from Switzerland, bringing our mountain bikes of course.
Arriving: Thursday 1st August
Depart: My friend on Sunday 4th August, myself on 7/8 August

I have heard great things about mountain biking from Ljubljana however I am not sure how to go about it when we arrive? Could anyone suggest some good trails/trips to do from Ljubljana? Any routes up to 60km should be ok but I have never done euro-style climbs...

If anyone would be willing to come out for a ride to show us a favourite trail or two it would be appreciated, our shout for beers and you would also have a friend in Perth, Australia if you ever travel that way.

Is it simple enough to catch a train/bus with a bicycle out to some of the nearby trails?

Thanks for any advice you can share
Jay
jaythesail
član

Re: Mountainbiking trip to Ljubljana

OdgovorNapisal/-a BOR-M » 05 Jun 2013 15:25

Tracke mojih tur lahko dobijo le tisti ki dokazano pomagajo urejat poti! Ne zanima me če ste med kolesarjenjem dol vrgli kakšno vejo ali skalco, temveč konkretno urejanje!
Uporabniški avatar
BOR-M
član

OdgovorNapisal/-a problematiks » 05 Jun 2013 16:42

If you decide to head to the western part of Slovenija (Tolmin, Kobarid, Bovec), give me a shout and I'll give you a few suggestions.I might be even able to accompany you on a ride or two, time permitting.
If you're limited with Ljubljana & surroundings, I'm sure you'll get great suggestions for that, too.

Marko
problematiks
KontraRevolucionar

OdgovorNapisal/-a jaythesail » 13 Jun 2013 02:21

Cheers guys, great albums there. Especially with all the maps!
jaythesail
član

Vrni se na Mountain biking, Slovenia style

Kdo je na strani

Uporabniki, ki brskajo po tem forumu: 0 registriranih uporabnikov